"so what ARE you eating?!"

This is the number one question I have been fielding for the past few months. After unsuccessfully trying to figure out the source of my migraines for 5 years, my doctor (who is an ND) recommended I get tested for food sensitivities. I took the EAV test and soon entered the life-changing world of eating for food sensitivities.

If this "experiment" seems overwhelming or unattainable to you, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1) I have never been good at cooking.
2) I was at the end of my rope and willing to try anything to get rid of these migraines.

For six weeks I eliminated the foods to which I tested sensitive. The big categories were:
-dairy
-wheat
-corn
-refined sugar

Then there were obscure ones like tomatoes, halibut, and mango.

After those six weeks, I reintroduce one food per week and see how it makes me feel. I am keeping a health journal of all of this so I can track each food and every symptom.

No comments:

Post a Comment